Reading logfiles, across invocations, processing rotated files.
- XBase / DBD::XBase
Modules for reading and writing dbf files, including the DBI driver
Creates object that returns hyphenation information based on TeX hyphenation patterns
Makes it easy to produce output in DVI (DeVice Independent) format, and parse that format
Provides access to information stored in TeX font metric (TFM) files
Adds a caller information to each SQL command
Framework for data-centric Web applications
Catches output that goes to standard error output and sends them via email, or writes them to file or to a process
Bring microseconds to Apache2::RequestRec
The following pieces were made obsolete by other software (iconv is a nice replacement for cstocs) or by the technology development (open-source software is able to parse the proprietery document formats just fine, diminishing the need for docserver).
I keep them here as an archive, and maybe an inspiration.
- Czech charset conversions and sorting
- Docserver / docclient
- Conversion of MS proprietary formats to other formats using remote Windows machine
- Indexing of text documents in MySQL database
- Similar to CGI.pm but caches the output
- Supports parsing of output of other stacked mod_perl handlers in Apache 1.3
- Access to spellchecking library from Perl
- Fonts and a patch that adds support for Czech texts into the libgd library
- Box, glue, penalty