- Replicate your identity management
EurOpen.CZ, 12th October 2016
- External Identities
External Identities on operating system level and for Web applications
PV157 @ FI MU, 2nd May 2016
- Enabling Kerberos in Firefox for all users
- Enhancements to FreeIPA Replication Topology Management
New features coming to FreeIPA 4.3 release.
LinuxCon Europe, 6th October 2015
- External and Federated Identities on the Web
Apache HTTP Server setups for external and federated setups.
ApacheCon: Core, 1st October 2015
- FreeIPA/IdM and Ipsilon on a single machine
- Running FreeIPA/IdM behind SSL proxy
- Using OS-level identity, authentication, and access control for Web applications
Use the tools that work for OS-level authentication for Web applications as well.
Developer Conference, 6th February 2015
- External Identity and Authentication Providers For Apache HTTP Server
New life for Apache server-based authentication with new authentication and identity modules: mod_auth_gssapi, mod_authnz_pam, mod_intercept_form_submit, and mod_lookup_identity, and how they can make authentication in large organizations more flexible. Also, REMOTE_USER starts to be important again.
ApacheCon Europe, 17th November 2014
- Identity Management Scaling Out and Up
The latest development in identity management on Linux. FreeIPA, replicas, cross-realm trust (Active Directory), using this infrastructure for Web applications as well.
LinuxCon Europe, 15th October 2014
- Apache modules
Authentication, access control, and identity lookup modules for Apache HTTP server.
- Optional Kerberos authentication in Apache HTTP server
- External authentication for Django projects